Question
Posted by: ntobs | 2008/07/18

UPRUPT STOP TO NAME and SHAME

Twist of fate the scumbag has succumbed to my threat of exposing his double life. Tomorrow we are going out on a supposed to be once of date(coerced) he feels that we need to see each other more as he has feelings for me and he does not believe in once off flings. I`m so confussed by his mixed statements, I love this man so much and so excited on the prospects of having to meet him for the very first time. I also feel guilty coz I BLACKMAILED the poor man. Once I meet with him, How will I know he`s not hoodwinking as I easily get deceived and can bruise easily at the same time.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

You're playing dangerous and blatantly destructive games Ntobs and you're being ridiculously immature. Stop this idiotic nonsense before you get more than bruised.

6
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/07/18

Playing with fire ntobs, a huge fire that you will not be able to control .................

Scumbag yet you love him ???? eeeeeeee

Anon, just what is this problem you seem to have with QUEENS!!

It is offensive to use that when describing you discontent.

Nikkits

Reply to Nikkits

This peep sounds like a vicious vindictive queen.

Posted by: Johnny | 2008/07/18

Is this guy (ntob) for real? You need your head read.

Reply to Johnny
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/07/18

You' ve never met before, and he has feelings for you, and you ' love this man so much' .....I' m also speachless!
Probably a setup.....you certainly will bruise easily...good luck!!

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Brad | 2008/07/18

STOP this nonsense Ntobs!

Reply to Brad
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/07/18

I am speechless. What on eart do you want?

Reply to LONEWOLF