Posted by: strike | 2012-09-20

I have these big lumps i think they look like uppsesses , under my armpit, between my buttocks and on my neck . I would like to know what medication to take or what can i do prevent this next time and how to treat this?

It is very important to consult a doctor, as an abscess, which is an area of infection and a collection of puss under the skin, has to be surgically drained/opened up. You will also need a script for an oral course of antibiotics. If you do shave under your arms, you can apply Fissan paste after shaving. Always use a clean, sharp razor. If you are overweight, you should exercise regularly, in order to loose weight. If you are a male, it is possible that you are suffering from folliculitis (infection of hair follicles), which will also require an oral course of antibiotics.