Question
Posted by: Vicky | 2010/05/13

Upper Respiratory Infections needing Immunity Boosters

I underwent Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery 4 weeks ago after months of being diagnosed with flu, bronchitis,dental cavities,etc.The ENT is happy with my progress. I currently have to use a decongestant as I''m getting flu(ENT diagnosis) which is affecting my sinuses.My sore throat is now producing green,thick phlegm.I use Avamys spray in the morning, take a Deselex tablet in the evening. I stopped this treatment yesterday as I now have to use Andolex Spray for the sore throat,Iliadin/Betnesol for the nasal congestion and Advil CS for the flu symptoms. I am unfit however try &  eat healthily.What can I do to get better quicker as well as boost my immune system as I seem prone to Upper Respiratory Infections?

Expert ImageComplementary Therapies Forum

I would “alkalanize” this patient...as high metabolic acid levels raises the histamine levels in the body and mucous secretions are increased.
Secondly I would suggest the homeopathic remedies Pegasus SINUS 30C and THROAT 30C...alternated hourly for 3 doses of each , two hourly until well. (These remedies treat cause and symptom...so not only will give symptomatic relief within 3-4 doses but heal the condition long term and minimize the use of some of the allopathic drugs.)
The Herbal tincture, I.D.R (Immune Defence Remedy), would also be a consideration to stimulate the immune system so as to “knock-out any viral but also fight bacterial infection naturally.

Best Regards
ian

1
Posted by: complementary therapies forum | 2010/05/26

Best Regards
ian

Reply to complementary therapies forum