Question
Posted by: Chris Botha | 2009/06/21

Upper Legs going numb

Doctor my left upper leg goes numb if i walk or stand, when I sit again it is the same sensation as when your hand or foot went to sleep. I consulted a chiropractor and according to him it is a injured muscle that radiates heat to the the leg causing the numb sensation. Is it possible to rectify this with surgery as my right leg have started the same symptoms. I am in Qatar and is a bit cautious of the doctors here.
Chris Botha

Chris Botha

You need a scan of your lower back and these results will have to be presented to an orthropaedic surgeon. Your treatment will depend on the diagnosis is made with the scan.