Question
Posted by: Fentswe | 2009-09-01

Uplanned Pregnancy

I missed my periods by a week and think i might be pregnant, i am not looking forward to to keep it, is there any once off medication that my Gaene can prescribe to dissolve/end this pregnancy or do i have to go to one of these Abortion Clinic.

You can take medication but this has to be followed up usually with a womb scrape.

2
Posted by: Fentswe | 2009-09-04

Gonna- I actually thought about, this is the hardest decision i have ever made, believe me, I just had a wonderful little boy in April this year and i am struggling with both him and his big sister, to bring the third one is going to be hard and to keep him for the next coming horrible 9 months just to give him away is also not ideal. I am sorry about your misfortunes, there are lots of kids in SA who wants to be loved and cared for, i just dont want to add to the problem.

Reply to Fentswe
Posted by: gonna | 2009-09-02

I am so sad to here that you want to do that...here we are...trying to have a LO and you just want to kill your LO why not give it up for adoption then at least it gives somebody like us a opertunity to be parents...think before you do what you want to do

Reply to gonna