Question
Posted by: Downhill | 2011-03-18

Update:It''s just crumbling

So we had the talk with the family member. The verdict...he is still set that I must go. I''m taking my kids and going this weekend. Maybe a separation is what we need after all. I''m seeing a counsellor on Tuesday, I feel I have carried too many distressing burdens in the past 10 months - hijacking, death and now this! I''m hoping that this is life''s way of taking a burden of an unhappy marraige off my shoulder, which I would have carried for the rest of my life. But my kids, I feel so sorry that they will not have both mommy and daddy around, I really really feel sad about that.

Separation may be a wise step, seeing the counsellor is a good step. Make sure a Maintenance COurt decides ( and enforces ) how much maintenance he must pay for the children.

2

Posted by: Helper | 2011-03-18

Believe me, getting out of your marriage is the best move you can make or you will be suffering for years to come. Please see a lawyer (lady) and make sure you secure every cent in maintenance that you can, no sentiment in wondering how he will manage financially or otherwise and hopefully you will be blessed with peace and happiness in the future. All thge very best for you.

Reply to Helper