Posted by: Cara | 2012-10-29

update post 749

I took your advice and had blood tests and unfortunately I have insulin resistance. I have been given a strict diet and will be going back to yoga. I have also purchased a natural product called Antagolin for insulin resistance. After a week I am already feeling much improved. I would really appreciate an explanation of what insulin resistance actually is, why my blood sugar is low (I thought with IR it would be high?) and also what are the dangers related to diabetes (As I mentioned previously we have very strong diabetic genes in our family - several family members have diabetes and are on insulin injections)

The answer to your question is quite a mouthful and I suggest that you refer to the following link for detailed information: