Question
Posted by: J | 2011-10-10

Update post 737

Hi all, firstly thank you very much for all your replies, it has been helpful.

Saturday she wanted to make an arrangement as to when she can pickup her stuff (various everyday items, but one bag). This was the first time i replied and all I said was early the week would be great. I questioned her about some of the items though as I do not have them and she again snapped like a twig blaming me for giving it to the person I am " seeing" .

I simply just again replied where I will leave it (with whom) so that she may pick it up there (i am trying to keep my cook as much possible)

Lol and her final sms message said she will send her " fiance"  to come pick it up. I do not believe she has one and it is yet another story she is making up but if true she cheated on him for 2months. All this 4days after she left me, past monday she professed her love, just how much she loves me.

I am leaving it at that, I just hope it is the last time I hear from her. Yet I doubt that this would be the case?

It certainly does sound eculiarly sudden for her to have a fiance already, but maybe you should sympathize with him, if he exists, and be glad she goes anywhere else. I also doubt this will be the last time you hear from her, but just don't encourage further contacts. With her inaccurate ideas, maybe just ignore them, as challenging them will just flare them up.

4
Posted by: J | 2011-10-10

thanks

yes I will most likely get one but she has not yet done anything to indicate criminal activity lest it be harassment... but after she picked up her stuff (the fiance) there is no reason for her to contact me and if she does I will blissfully ignore her communication on her part is provocative I will follow the legal route.

All of you have been such help, many thanks

Reply to J
Posted by: PLEASE LISTEN | 2011-10-10

Get a lawyer,tell her you will only communicate through him/her.lgnoring her will not help-you cannot handle this on your own.

Reply to PLEASE LISTEN
Posted by: J | 2011-10-10

thanks for the advice, I doubt that the fiance exists I think she is trying to make me angry or jealous or just trying to provoke me. But I ignored the her and will continue to do so

I am not taking the risk in contacting nor will I entertain her delusions. I am simply going to ignore her. The past two months was hell to say the least. I want her gone yet I am afraid she will try to slander my name further as she did with her previous bf''s

Bottomline is, her delusional paranoia has ultimately destroyed the relationship even though I never even looked at other woman. Yet it is over, I only resent the time wasted.

Reply to J