Question
Posted by: Rosie | 2012-03-30

UPDATE ON POST 617 WHY!!!

In the previous post I asked if all men stares at other women, thanks for all the comments...now the update, He emailed me yesterday...telling me I make out if he is this whore chaser...in afrikaans " hoer jaer"  we mailed back and forth..what the whole conversation boils down to is..I am to jealous and he cannot handle it, persons that is so jealous are insecure and he hates it..don''t think this is going to work..I said I am sorry...Can a person really be so parronoid about jealousy...guys is this normal...

Although it seems to have become fashionable in some quarters, I am really uneasy about the idea of any couple who live in the same area and have actual physical meetings available to them, communicating on matters that are important to them, by email, SMS< twitter or facebook.
In the old days, if you' heard of a couple who lived in the same town but conducted an argument entirely by telegram or snail mail letters, you'd have thought it very peculiar.
The question "is this normal?" is commonly asked but very rarely useful at all. get together and talk this through calmly, as adults do

3

Posted by: Obvious | 2012-03-30

Why mail each other? why not sit down like mature adults and talk.
You are not teenagers............

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Anon | 2012-03-30

He sounds likes he is making a pretty big assumption based on something that I personally think is a petty matter anyway.. If I was in your position I would just move on, would have to wonder what his reaction would be when a REAL issue arises..