Question
Posted by: Naked Nun | 2008/07/04

Update on job in paradise

"The key to surviving must be to surround yourself with the people who make you want to die the least"

-author unknown

Just an update...I GOT THE JOB!!!!! The interview though was utterly exausting - over 2 hours long...I'm so excited right now...and also terribly afraid....but it's a 'nice' fear. I'm starting to work on this farm in 2 months' time yay!!

CS hope you're feeling a tiny bit better...either way, you're still in my prayers.

NN

Congratulations ! Sounds like an unusually exhaustive and exhausting interview, and you must be rather good to have got the job if they were that thorough and fussy ! Hope the farm and the job all turn out to be even better than you hoped for.
Thanks for your kind wishes, it's tough, but one has to carry on

3
Posted by: Naked Nun | 2008/07/04

Thank you Lin and CS!

meisie: it's admin

Reply to Naked Nun
Posted by: Lin | 2008/07/04

Congrats!

Reply to Lin
Posted by: meisie | 2008/07/04

what kind of job is that on the farm?

Reply to meisie