Question
Posted by: Dirk | 2011/10/05

Update on 701

Hi Cybershrink

Thank you for replying to all my posts, as well as Maria.
When having it ''my way'', my wife implies when I request that she does not look away when I talk to her, or that she does not have silent spells for a few days. I have mentioned to her that we need to consider the way fwd. I am willing to go and speakl to a counsellor or someone but all that she says it that she has slipped soemthing good through her fingers again. It is as if she has given up hope and dont want to fight for us?

Emphasize to her that while you recognize and respect her sad and frustrated feelings, you don't think she has lost anything worthwhile that can't be regained, and retrieved, and you are very willing to work with her to achieve that, because what she has lost is a loss for you too.

1