Question
Posted by: fiona | 2011/02/11

update new dog.....

You obviously missed my previous post where I said I have tried really hard to find a behaviourist and another dog school. I know very well where to look and have lots of contacts. I am just too far away from anyone. So it''s fine, I will carry on. I can do my own reading and research. I know TTouch. I know dogs. Just not this one, but no doubt time will help.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Fiona, sorry, i didnt get that one! Please contact me via my website and i will try to find somebody to help you. I have contacts all over, even in some very out of the way places or can put you in touch with somebody who can help with an e-mail consult. TTouch is absolutely wonderful and i use it all the time, but sometimes you have to teach a dog an alternative behaviour etc and that is where the modifications will really give you a head start. Thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/02/11

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert