Question
Posted by: Me | 2008-12-11

Update- Husband and his cell phone

I tried to call my husband yesterday on his office phone, but had trouble getting through, after trying for several hours. Out of sheer worry and desperation because of an emergency I had to ask his help with, I smsed him to the phone that was " supposeldly"  broken. Half an hour later he phones me and tells me, O, my office phoned me and told me you were looking for me, I am out at a meeting....I was disgusted that he was so blatantly lying to me, I told him that I had phoned the office and was unable to speak to anyone because the phone kept giving me an engaged tone for hours, so how on earth could your staff have told you I was looking for you when I never spoke to anyone there? I said the only way you couldve known I was looking for you was because of the sms, and if you opened it, that means your phone is working, and youve lied to me all along. He continued to deny it despite the fact that I literally caught him out with the lie.

What do I do CS? Im married to a chronic liar...how the heck am I supposed to trust anything he says. Its not the first time he lies but other times I dont have any proof to confront him about it, this time I did, but it didnt make a difference, he just continued to lie. I felt physically sick when the reality of this wisted situation hit me. What am I gonna do?

Maybe an ultimatum, requiring him to join you in marriage counselling, to see what might be sorted out ?

7
Posted by: really | 2008-12-12

is there such a web site . whats the addresss
I wamnan try it out

Reply to really
Posted by: curious | 2008-12-12

what is the exact website for this tracking etc..?

Reply to curious
Posted by: Nozi | 2008-12-11

Well honey it can be done for cheating spouse' s, log onto that site and you will find out all.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Air | 2008-12-11

Hi Nozi,
Ho do you track somebody' s phone..is that legal?

Reply to Air
Posted by: Nozi | 2008-12-11

log onto cell phone tracking it' s good, notifies you whenever he gets a call, u listen in, read sms' s and even his e-mail i plan to do likewise with my man, they are born liars and it comes naturally to them making u the bad one.Track him mine always says do u have proof?then shouts at me I now am at fault, that' s the way they play u.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: woman | 2008-12-11

go ahead and have an affair my dear!!!

Reply to woman
Posted by: CV | 2008-12-11

Hi Me

My heart goes out to u..... I know that PHYSICALLY SICK feelin.
Can you not contact your priest maybe ?
Otherwise have him followed ( i know that sounds a bit extreme ) but it definetly sounds fishy. and he can' t carry on like this.
I bet he is even making u doubt yourself AT TIME.

All the best , AND STRENGTH with whatever u decide.
I was just lucky i saw fotos / proof and he couldn' t get out of that.
CV

Reply to CV