Question
Posted by: man | 2008/07/15

update for you all!!!

Hi all.
I don¡¦t know if any of you remember me, I was the guy that quit his job and asked you for help on how to tell my girl friend.

Well today is my last day of work ļ (only 5 hours left.
Some of you gave me a lot of sh** because on the amount of money I made and because of my bad spelling.

This post is for all of you!!!!!! Just to keep you updated!!!!!

My girl friend also quit her job! And we are going away on a 4 month holiday (how lucky are we) we plan to visit 8-10 counties and to have the time of our life.
The holiday end in Australia (where she is from) where I have found a new job¡K wait for it!!!!!!! Where I make A LOT MORE money than I did before!
So thanks for all the kind words!

Now I don¡¦t normally show-off like this but I can¡¦t help myself.

For those who were nice to me! I wish you guys all the best!

Hmm. So your fortunes AND your spelling have improved noticeably ! At least its nice to hear that some people have good luck !

3
Posted by: Sg | 2008/07/15

Great stuff.Enjoy

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Ja | 2008/07/15

To still be able to say "What the f...." - wow! Too old now so from me to you - have fun me old "spring chickens"!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Ok | 2008/07/15

Good for u!!

Reply to Ok