Question
Posted by: confused wife | 2008/10/27

Update: Divorce, signs of infidelity

RE post 1926 My husband started changing over the weekend. Things seemed to be " better"  between us, but something kept nagging at me, I just had to phone the woman who he said left the message. I phoned her and she admitted to leaving the message on the phone and then told me that it was none of my business to listen to his messages, she then told me that she knew him for two years and he never mentioned that he was married, and he also never wore his wedding ring when he saw her, when I told her we had a son and we were planning another child, she said she would advise me not to do it, when I asked her why she said so, she said because there are AIDS and HIV out there. SHe also knew that my husband wrote exams on Friday and told me to ask him where he was after he finished hhis exams. She told me she is married and respected her marriage, but that she and my husband has a relationship thats beyond professional, that they flirt but she doesnt eat out, although she " looks at the menu" 

I just phoned my husband and told him all of this and he told me that she is lying. Of course I dont believe him, so Im done, Im done with the lies and the flirting and waiting for proof of an affair, because all these women cant be lying, this is the second time I hear these kinds of things..all Ive ever done is to be faithful to him and respect our marriage and this is what I get in return

This must all be very hurtful for you. What the other woman said sounds believable, and incredibly complicated for a story she just made up, and one would wonder why on earth she would want to do that. Maybe you can push him, at this crisis of separation, into marriage counselling, and encourage him to take this seriously. He has to at least see that you have very valid reasons for feeling so concerned, and should want to bring you peace

1
Posted by: SR | 2008/10/28

There you have it straight from the ' horses mouth' 

The million dollar question is what are you going to do with this information. A quality decision is what is needed.

Reply to SR