Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2012-07-25

Update and Hello

Hi Cybie

Been meaning to pop in and give you an update but can you believe it more then 2 months has passed and i finally got around to it, a little bundle of joy really does keep you busy.

my pregnancy went well as you know together with the meditation and affirmations, little one decided to arrive on due date but the birth plan was out the window as she really did put up a fight in coming out, probably to cosy in the tummy, in the end nothing went according to plan but it all ended positive and well, its true the moment you see your baby''s face all the pain and complications just vanish.

we are very lucky in the fact that our baby is very contented and really easy, i sometimes wonder if it is my relaxed calm state of mind during pregnancy that helped with this?

you learn so much about yourself becoming a mother, the journey of putting someone elses needs before yours and finding the balance in the end not to forget about yourself.

had milk issues and was put on egnerol which also helps with calmness so you kill two birds with one stone.

bit of cabin fever its been so cold to take the little one out but arrange a get together with other friends on saturday

back to work in a month, little one going to creche know its going to be hard but trying to think of the positives.

all in all everything going good and positive with me, really amazes me that i feel so together as the struggle has been long to reach this point of completeness.

Thanks for the news. I was wondering why we hadn't heard, as however cosy the womb, little ones are evicted around the due date, whether or not they've paid their rent.
Its possible your own achievement of a peaceful pregnancy did help the Little One to form a more contented and calm brain. Interesting how they tend to show some signs of personality traits so early.
Well done all round, and congratulations to all involved, including L.O.

1