Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/12/01

Update and Hello

hi Cybie

Its been awhile, just to give you an update, everything is going well with me. Now 16 weeks and having a little girl.

Really grateful to be blessed with the gift of motherhood and that it happened so quickly.

Sometimes a bit strange how your body changes as your little bean grows inside of you. With my past it also makes me re-think certain views I had.

So far so good.

Hope all is well on your side.

Have a wonderful Xmas and talk in the New Year.

All my xmas shopping is done.... in such a xmas spirit this year... its wonderful.

Hello again K - nice to hear from you. I'm so very pleased to hear all your good news. Hope everything continues to go so well, and do enjoy the festive season and the good years that lie ahead.

2
Posted by: Regular | 2011/12/01

Great news! any ideas on names yet.......

Did you manage to dump your friend who was taking more than giving?

Reply to Regular