Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2012-02-22

Update

Hi Cybershrink

Feel like ages since I have talked to you, know in one stage in my life I was almost posting daily.

Now 28 weeks pregnant and everything going well with the little " jellybean"  and myself.

Wonderful how much you learn in 9 months of pregnancy about yourself and how you are actually able to cope. Since alcohol, caffeine and any form of prescription or medication has been cut out of my life I learned how quickly we lean on these things to get us through so much.

Best part of it all is that I am not anxious or stressed at all about the process of pregnancy. Its just a wonderful experience.

Staying positive and just focusing on the journey till I have the bundle of joy in my arms.

Time as really gone by so fast.

Hi Kasandra - delighted to get updated news about you and jellybean. SO pleased things are going well. GOod you've been learning to appreciate and trust yourself more ' I think the learning process goes on after birth, too. And you're coping better with no chemical aids 1 xongratulations ! Keep us in the picture.

1