Question
Posted by: Better | 2011/05/24

Update

Hi there.I doubt anybody will remember me but i posted awhile ago.My girlfriend passed away and we have a daughter together.i was really struggling and cs u suggested i go for counselling.i just wanted to let you know that im really starting to rebuild my life and me and my daughter are still in therapy and we are doing good.thank you so much for your help cs.i feel like we are healing.it still hurts but its getting easier.i still think about her alot but its all the good memories and they make me happy instead of sad.thank you so much everyone for your support

I'm sure others remmber you as I do. Hearty cobngratulations on how sincerely and well you have worked on the major tasks of grief work you faced, with the aid of your counsellor. Healing takes work, and takes time, and the pain gradually diminishes. As you say, in time one enjoys all the good memories, which are like a large bank account you can rely on.

2
Posted by: Woman | 2011/05/24

I remember you, I keep you in my thoughts. And it''s great that you have updated us. I am so glad that you are seeing some light. Keep strong, and all the best of luck to you and your daughter.

Reply to Woman