Question
Posted by: kasandra | 2010-01-28

update

hi my fav cybie, hope all is well on your side, that you had a peaceful xmas and enjoyable new year.

got married and went to zanzibar was great! now 2010 is here and flying by - we bought a new house a new house and moving end of feb.

things going well except my dad having to go for another test to see if cancer is back... bit worried..... actually worried a lot - staying away from alcohol and trying to sleep all natural.

at the moment just a bit chaotic in my brain.

other then that nothing to complain about

Gosh, kasandra - how nice to hear from you and with so much good news ! Thanks for sharing that - people often forget how encouraging it is, for me and for other readers, to hear how well some people do. Keep up the good work

1