Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-07-16

Hi there, first thank you for all the great advise. My training is going great. I take game during work out and after protein shake with water mix with glutamine and dextrose. Eat breakfast tasty wheat and linseed, snack rice cakes with peanut butter, lunch rye bread with chicken or egg whites with feta, snack rusk with tea, dinner brown rice and mix veg. Before bed another protein shake with water. My portions are small. Also drink omega salmon oil,primrose, vit c and vitB, calcium and magnesium loving my training and toning and getting fitter. Also cut alcohol out only having occasionaly. Will keep you posted. Run 5km twice week, orbitrek 15km once, 2 weight training days and do rowing. Also gave up coffee. Find tea before work out so much better. Drink about 4 cups.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Kasandra

Nice to hear from you again and really pleased that you are making such huge progress – well done, I am proud of you!
Have just answered your cramping question and now I really think you are not consuming enough water as the rest looks perfect! Try and drink a glass of water with each of your six meals/snacks.
Take care and keep contact!

Enjoy the weekend that is ahead.