Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-07-16

Hello Cybie hope all is well on your side. Just to let you know that i am doing great. Doing exercise for happy endorphins and eating good and healthy foods for my moods,also supplementing with omega' s and vitamine B. Keeping dairy to see which things trigger my depression, limited my alcohol to the occassion glass of wine and focussing on CBT. Its so rewarding looking after myself.

Hi Kassie,
I don't know if all is well, or just frozen solid. Pleased to hear you're doing great. More important, sounds like you're doing many of the right sort of things to enable you to remain that way. Rational living has its pleasures !

Posted by: Paul | 2009-07-17

And hello Kassandra.

Reply to Paul