Posted by: Mom | 2009-05-06

Hi Cyberdoc

I wrote last year September about my daughter and all the problems she has been giving me and my family with her lying and stealing, making false reports to social services etc.

I made the hardest choice of my life and sent her to live with family. Its been 5 months now and she is happy. The lies and destructive behaviour and anger has gone. Her school marks have shot up and she is in the top 10 in her standard (not just her class).

She is happy.

This leads me to believe that I was in fact doing something wrong and I need to re-look at myself, but my child is happy and thats all that really matters to me.

Thank you for the all the advise and support. It helped me through.

Hi "Mom",
Its excellent news to hear that your daughter, once so unhappy and creating so many problems, seems to be feeling better and doing better. Maybe there was someting wrong with the way you were both dealing with each other, and a counselor could help you more fruitfully examine that qustion. You can indicate, I hope, to your daughter that you are proud of how much better she is doing.
Pleased to hear we were able to help, and hope both of you continue to make further progress