Question
Posted by: Apache_Boy | 2008-11-26

Update

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I hope you are all doing well?

I reallised this morning that its almost 3 years that i have been posting on this sight and the advice that you guys have given me is invaluable, and i would like to thank you for it!

Since my last post, things have changed relativly dramatically in my life, i am involved with the sweetest guy ever, but we are taking things slow, letting a relationship evolve in stead of just jumping the gun, but it will be a full month tomorrow and i havent been happier!

As for the parental issues with me coming out to my parents, yes there is still a load of work there, sometimes they ignore the issue, sometimes they will attack me and sometimes they are fine with it, but like you guys said, it will take some time...

So here is a big shout out from me to you guys and a even bigger hug!!

Have a great day

Hugs n love

Apache_Boy

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Apache_Boy, good to hear from you again and thanks for posting. And I recall you handing out plenty of good advice yourself as well...

Great that you've met someone special and even better that you guys are taking things s l o w l y :) Please keep us posted.

2
Posted by: Mark | 2008-11-27

Congratulations...this is wonderful news.

Reply to Mark
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008-11-26

There is a path laid out for each of us, and sometimes we want too much, too fast. Have patience, all works out as it should eventually, even if it involves alot of nasty stuff along the way. Glad it is going good

Reply to LONEWOLF