Question
Posted by: Bleeding | 2008/09/11

UpDate

Hi Dr Bets
My Cancer is still in remission. I was found to be clear in may and recently had my 3 month CT scan and it was clear, My next CT is in February. My hair has grown back much darker but my taste and smell havent returned and my hands and feet are still numb. I hope the Cancer doesnt ever come back I couldnt handle all that chemo again.. Im off to Thailand (yes again!!!!!!) in December. I also have no Libido at all, even tho i know it does work, i just dont want it...strange huh

Dear Bleeding
So nice to hear from you again - the neurological side effects can persist for up to a year after chemo. I also hope this is a permanent remission for you. Off to Thailand again! you lucky fish...