Question
Posted by: MAFIKY | 2011/05/23

unwanted pregnancy. is it safe to terminate in this stage?

greetings. i am a 21 year old female, and 7weeks pregnant. but i do not want this child. abortion is the only option i have right now. 1 problem i have is that, abortion clinics are very expensive. i cannot afford, i am also living with my family. i''d realy appreciate your advice.

Dear Mafiky

I am not an expert on termination of pregnancy and therefore would recommend you visit your local hospital, I am sure they will be able to resolve your problem.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: sweetcheeks | 2011/06/12

hi.you should rethink this,God has given you this miracle for a reason and abortion is def not the answer.
there are many women who would die to be pregnant.God has done this for a reason so rethink.there are always ways out but not abortion.I am struggling and so are many on this forum.

Reply to sweetcheeks
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/05/26

Dear Mafiky

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Zandile | 2011/05/24

I really dont think you should be in this forum. This is an insult to people who are struggling with infertility. Why do you ask for the fertility expert opinion? This forum is not for killers and murderes, and stop sending your silly questions here!!!!!! Uyangicaphukisa man... May God punish severely after abortion...

Reply to Zandile