Question
Posted by: Go99a | 2009-04-20

Unwanted Pregnancy

I am about 19 - 20 weeks pregnant - but dont want the baby... I was under heavy pressure since Dec 08 and thought it was because of this that im missing my periods... But turns ou im pregnant...

Can anyone help me or give me advice on what to do.....

Unless you do something in the next day or two, you have left it too late for an abortion. Adoption is an option.

8
Posted by: Gigi | 2010-07-15

I had an op for an Ectopic Preg last year on 1 August 2009.

Now I have pain in my left lower abdomen which I have had for almost 6 days now. Am an also having a thick white discharge (no foul smell) and an itchiness on the outside of my vagina.

Is it possible I could be getting a bout of vaginal thrush? or it could be something serious.

Reply to Gigi
Posted by: YnHhnYIGVZgXQaRnltG | 2009-09-15

doors.txt 10 15

Reply to YnHhnYIGVZgXQaRnltG
Posted by: Anonymous2 | 2009-04-24

way do you have unsafe sex if you don' t want to be pregant? Same of us do want to get pregant and that is not possible.

Reply to Anonymous2
Posted by: WVW | 2009-04-24

Please dont do any thing that u going to regret the rest of your life if you feel you dont want the child give it up for adoption for those ladies that cant have a baby of there own then Think before you do

Reply to WVW
Posted by: Go99a | 2009-04-21

I have sent the mail to weeta, and thank u for the msg' s, but the problem i have is deeper than just this...

Its something i cannot talk bout in here... But thank u anyway...

Reply to Go99a
Posted by: ss | 2009-04-21

Don' t u think that' s the silver lining in your stress, pls don' t question God' s will. I' ve been trying to get pregnant for the past 4 yrs &  now im &  although the morning sickness are sometimes bad, i wouldn' t trade that for anything. Pls dont do that. Give that baby a chance.pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It might be your 1 &  only child. If u go through the questions on this forum u will realise how many women will kill to be pregnant. so pls be considerate.

Reply to ss
Posted by: weeta | 2009-04-20

Hi Go99a please can you contact me need to chat to you
PLEASE DONT ABORT YOUR BABY.
yvettejcpathotmaildotcom
rember the at sign and the dot.
thanks

Reply to weeta
Posted by: Moomim | 2009-04-20

Go99a

Please please leave me your email adresee, would realy like to talk to you

Reply to Moomim