Question
Posted by: charmz | 2011-06-21

Unwanted pregancy

I am pregnant and married with 3 kids,i did not plan this pregnancy and due to the fact that i always see my periods untill late in my pregnancy,i only went to the doctor when i started putting on weight and it turned out i was actually pregnant i feel so guilty because my eldest daughter is 19 and at home because i cannot afford to send her to university on a full time basis.I am unable financially to look after this baby and feel so alone since i am trying by all means not to let my husband notice anything.

Please help

It depends how far pregnant you are. You can have an abortion up to 12 weeks, but you should discuss this with your husband.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-24

Posted by: Jane | 2011-06-21

Talk with your husband and then decide together what to do... That is the best advice I can give you...How far along are you?

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Wifey | 2011-06-21

I hear your story Charms, But I know that Children are a gift from God, im not sure if you are trying to get an advice to terminate or what... I wish I were you, im currently trying to conceive for almost 5 year now its doesnt happen, my daughter is 11 years old now, my point is there are people who wants kids desperately and there are people like you who doesn''t..

At the end the decision is yours, speak to your husband, and do keep the baby God will make a plan, and that baby will never go to slepp without food infront of him. God provides in all circumstances...

Reply to Wifey
Posted by: Vixen | 2011-06-21

Hi Charmz, I’ m so sorry for the timing of this little miracle in your life. I think you should talk to your husband only then will you not feel so alone. You both will have to decide what your next steps are. How far along are you? Just remember sometimes things look more complicated to us with all these pregnancy hormones, but then our " support systems"  husbands and children will help carry us through. Best wishes to you.

Reply to Vixen