Question
Posted by: landy | 2010-07-05

unwanted hair

please help i have facial hair on my cheeks and chin aswell as my stomack and around my nipples im 32 female i want to get ridd of it which is best to use diane 35 of minerva 35 im desperate now dont have money for laser treatment please please help

Hallo Landy
Diane 35 may help, but your doctor must first examine you to see if you are healthy enough to use this and that you have no contraindications to use hormonal contraceptive tablets
dr Bets

2
Posted by: landy | 2010-07-05

How long should i use it for and how do i use it im not on any other contreceptives at the moment

Reply to landy
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-05

Hallo Landy
dr Bets