Question
Posted by: sasha | 2011/11/18

unusual weight gain

Hi doc! I stopped breastfeeding my 22 month old toddler about 2 months ago. I took 8 vitamen B tablets thrice a day for 6 days to dry up my milk. I''ve noticed that if I press my nipples there is still milk that squirts out. Is this normal? Also I seem to be putting on weight &  I know breastfeeding really helps to shed unwanted kilos. I have a tiny frame &  would prefer to lose some weight. Plzzzzzzz help.

That is normal. The more you press, the more milk would be produced. Don't touch the breasts and it will dry up. The only way to lose weight is with a diet and exercise programme.

1