Question
Posted by: Gillian Magane | 2012/03/27

unusual symptoms

I''m having pregnancy symptoms and I''m already 6 months heading for 7.Things like nausea,tiredness,dizziness,being sleepless and heartburn...I never had the symptoms before so is it normal to have them now?I don''t know what to do?I''m a 20 yr old and it''s my first pregnancy

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Different people experience different symptoms with pregnancy. Conditions like blood sugar, low or high blood pressure can relate to some of your symptoms. A Small frame body can also be affected easier and symptoms like heartburn is common. It is best to have a gynae appointment to ensure everything is still normal.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za