Question
Posted by: Pitso | 2012/06/12

unusual sex

i have a problem of early ejaculation and i feel like my girl friend she no longer satisfied with me and i am afraid of losing her. Whenever i try to have sex with her this days she always try pushing me away. How can i deal with this situation?

Go on the Health24 website and look at the most frequent asked questions. There is a section that deals with premature ejaculation in detail. I am sure you will find good information you can use. If the girlfriend loves you, she will stick with you in search of a solution. Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: allyu | 2012/07/04

i left my husband as atfter 16 years of marriage and unsatisfied sex i was frustrated.If i wanted to talk to him he usualy use to get angry with me.... told him we must see councellor or dr but he refused. i like sex and even though i loved him felt he was selfish......

Reply to allyu
Posted by: JASPER | 2012/06/13

OR STAY AWAY FROM SEX...PERIOD.

READ A BOOK - WATCH TV - OR LISTEN TO THE RADIO

Reply to JASPER
Posted by: me | 2012/06/12

use Maximor or EREX available @ pharmacies country wide

Reply to me
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/12

You should try using Stud 100 which you can buy at all Adult stores...this will help you delay your orgasm

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Gogo | 2012/06/12

Talk to her and listen to her side

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/12

Reply to sexologist