Question
Posted by: Esva | 2011/04/19

Unusual period????

I just want to know if it this is very serious I am a 30year old female been married for 6months now. But the last two months i will have my period and then week after it stop again for about 2days..and then it is even smell more than usual. We not on a medical aid, so I only want to go to Doctor if this is very serious.
What can cuase this, I normally hav a regular period and we not trying to have kids...but want later so this is why I am worried!
So please what is causing this? should i be worried??????

Hallo Esva
If you have a discharge and it smells unpleasant you may have a vaginal infection that may need antibiotic treatment. Just see a general practitioner for a gynecological examination.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/19

Hallo Esva
dr Bets