Posted by: amulda | 2011-11-03

unusual pain in index and middle finger

since Sunday have this very uncomfortable pins and needles and numbness in mainly index finger and partly middle finger in right hand no visible swelling or bruises and have not injured it pain is starting to develop further up in my arm mainly bones im 36years old what can possible cause be and need i to worry

You will have to consult a neurologist, as your symptoms can be due to pressure or inflammation in the nerve that supply part of your hand with sensation. The pressure can radiate from the cervical spine or along the nerve distribution. A process like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can also be a possible cause. It is not life threatening but I do suggest that you consult a neurologist.