Posted by: Claire | 2009-06-26

Unusual orgasm

Last night I had an orgasm quite unlike any I have ever had. I am in my mid 40s and have always only come after clitoral stimulation. This time there was no clitoral play and I was on top and after he came I went into a deeper orgasm than ever and it must have gone on for at least twice as long as usual, or at least that' s what it felt like. My husband said he has never seen me like that - he got quite a skrik ! I am certainly not complaining but is this common?

It sounds like your stimulation came from either the G area, or sometimes stimulation around the cervix can produce a 'deeper' orgasm. Women are capable of achieving orgasm from different types of stimulation - and it just goes to show that one can continue to learn about one's sexual response...

Posted by: Curious Sal | 2009-06-26

I have never had that but I have a friend who described something similar. She said it felt like being on autopilot - it just went on and on - heaven.

Reply to Curious Sal