Posted by: kedibone mimi sechuane | 2013-01-08

Unusual monthly periods

I have been using Trigestrel for years now, in December i got my monthly period normally after taking red pills, to my surprise i got my period again on the 26 December until now, i went to the clinic and i did not get an expanation, the sister only said that i should not get my period twice in a month. Can you please give a thorough explanation.

I can't give an explanation without a full assessment. However, as this is the first time it has happened, I would suggest that you see what happens next month. If it happens again, you should see a doctor for an examination.

Posted by: bakang | 2013-01-10

i''m having the same problem since April to date. I went to see the gynae and he only gave me the contraceptive pills but the problem did not go away. The periods could even take the whole month. So i''m asking is this a blood cloth or what is it?

Reply to bakang