Posted by: Alicia | 2009-03-09

Unusual bleeding &  night sweats

About 3 weeks ago I forgot to take my pill twice, on the third day I began menstruating and although I was only due to have my period 8 days later and i continued my pill from the third day, I continued to bleed for 10 days. I usually menstruate for 3-4 days. The menstruation ended but I still have a slightly bloody discharge. About a month and a half ago I started having occasional night sweats as well. Is this in any way related. Is this purely due to hormones?

This is almost certainly due to the missed pills. The night sweats would not be related to this.

Posted by: ditlhoriso | 2009-04-21

i am not preventing and i receive menstruation twice a month what' s a problem i am 34 years old

Reply to ditlhoriso