Posted by: andy | 2009-09-18

unsure, please help

I have this new gf and we tried to have sex for the first time last night but her vagina is very tight and therefore it did not work. The problem is that we then tried anal sex and my penis slipped right in with some assistance from lube. I am worried that she has done this before as it was not a problem to penetrate?

Am I being silly or has she been taking up the backside before?

i do not know what the problem is? are you concerned that your partner has had sex before? if so, why is this a problem - are you concerned about HIV or that she is not a virgin? or that you cannot penetrate the vagina?

please specify!

Posted by: Amy | 2009-09-25

Sounds like she has taken it from behind before.
That would be strage though since you cant get it in her V.
Maybe she really only into anal

Reply to Amy
Posted by: Annonymous | 2009-09-21

Stupid question!!

Reply to Annonymous
Posted by: Woman | 2009-09-18

It seems you have had sex before, so why is it a problem if she has. Or are you just another hypocrite?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-18

So what if she has, has nothing to do with anybody what she has done in the past.