Question
Posted by: max | 2008/09/20

unsure of career path

hi

i need your advice please. i really want to study bcom entrepreneurial management and i wanted to know if there is scope for it in the workplace and if it is a career that pays well. i dont know whether i should study this or bcom marketing management. please help. i' m scared to make the wrong choice but it seems that i can do much more with entrepreneurial management.

please advise

thanks
max

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Max I am not the correct person to answer this. I would suggest that you meet with the Financial Manager of a medium and large company and pick their brain.