Posted by: unsure | 2009-03-09

i have this guy that i met and we kept contact and we decided to go out for drinks one day and we spoke about lot of things and the next move was to go out for dinner. And he moved to another town due to work.and since then i never heard from him. and over the weekend he sent me an sms and when i asked him why he disappeared he said he didnt want to break my heart. i couldnt understand that...what is his intention and purpose of coming back...please help me figure this out.

Maybe you had very different expectations from these contacts with him ; he saw you as going out for drinks and a meal, and you saw it as the start of a relationship ?

Posted by: Easy does it | 2009-03-10

I think your expectations were too high initially. Slowly slowly catch the monkey. These things take time. Too hasty, too much comes across as desperate. If you take things slowly and play a bit coy and hard to get you will prompt his interest or he will just stay away. Keep him just there, all fun, chatty and keen to go out and do things, but never initiate too much. Never just make contact, aqnd never question his movements, well not at this early stage anyway. Perhaps the occasional invite from you to him, but just ride it out. If you think he is the one for you and he thinks the same, it will all gel in the end. Nowadays as it was in the past, people are scared to be persued and corralled, just let nature take its course babe.

Reply to Easy does it