Posted by: katherine | 2009-02-23

hi. I' m unsure if this is correct forum. I have a sore on my vagina, basically on my lips . . . It' s like a blind pimple &  hurts like hell. I have not been sexually active for 6 months &  i got this about 2 wks ago. Before i got one when masturbating alot. I have changed my soap brand, sta soft brand etc. Could this be a STI or from bad hygiene, change of soap . . Little worried

Although, it could be a STI but owing to the fact that you have not been sexually active it could just be a normal pimple. Many women often have pimples on, in or around the lips of the vagina. They are normal and do hurt like hell! They do disappear on there own but if not, your gynae will be able to treat it best

Posted by: katherine | 2009-02-24

Thanks..........was little worried that i had a problem, seems better today too, bled a bit yesterday and pain almost gone, Anon, must say it showed up just before my period so maybe that is the link, will check next month

Reply to katherine
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-24

I normally get that pimple before I menstruate. It hurts like hell, but disappear after my period.