Question

Unsure

I' ve always been told by former boyfriends that i am too clingy and that they need space and that its not necessary to see each other every day. I now realise that this partially true. Currently I' m seeing someone and initially I used to call him everyday, now I dont anymore and I dont even ask him when I will be seeing and I' m just going with the flow. I' m not sure if i' m doing the right thing but I' m just trying new things in this relationship and my partner has not complained. Advice will be appreciated because I would like to know if this is the right thing to do or is this relationship doomed from the beginning.

Sounds like you could have a degree of basic insecuity and low self-eseem, thus needing such frequent re-assurance about a relationship. C Ounselling could help with this.

4
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/23

Oh and you also need time for yourself to happy in a relationship.

Reply to EL
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/23

It' s the right thing to do! The more you let him do stuff he likes the more he will want to be with you.

Reply to EL
Posted by: woman | 2008/09/23

just follow your heart - if you miss him - go ahead and call him, love has no presciption....

Reply to woman
Posted by: CTP | 2008/09/23

Anon, just communicate with your partner and let him know how you feel and take it from there. Let him know what you want from the relationship. Talk and talk and talk until you both agree on something...

Reply to CTP