Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-06

unstable period and discharge

i am 19 and i remember ever since i had a period that won''t go away at +-14 yrs, i was put on the pill to " regulate"  things which did work and things seemed ok for a while.

until in the past few months or close to a year, its been irregular once more, my guess is this is caused by stress from changes in my life? ie matric finals and starting uni.

i still haven''t got my period for this month yet and my last one was 30 sep - 5 oct (but normally it lasts for 7 days). i''ve had a lot of white discharge, mostly watery and see-through and sometimes with white-ish yellow " snot-like"  substance.

my bf and i only do a bit of rubbing with our clothes on and the worst was when he wore cotton boxers and i had on tights and underwear.

so what can possibly be wrong with me and how do i fix it?
thanks!

I presume that you are no longer on the Pill. It may be that the stress has caused you not to ovulate. I would suggest that you just wait and see what happens. The discharge sounds normal.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-08

Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-06

just to add one more thing, the bf thing was about 2-3 weeks ago.