Question
Posted by: Sally | 2009-12-14

Unset stomach for 3 weeks

Hi doc...I have had an upset stomach for the past 3 weeks. It started with terrible cramps, a very runny tummy and even vomitting..I took some imodium so at least the runny tummy stopped.. The cramps have not stopped though, and I break out in cold sweats.. My tummy cramps al the time I have even cut milk out of my diet for these 3 weeks.. I drink rooibos all the time to help the cramps.. My stomach is also very bloated... I am not sure what this...the vomitting has stopped but the nausea is still here... especially after a meal.

Hallo Sally
You may have a bacterial infection in the gut and may need to get antibiotics. Please see your doctor. Take probiotics too - at least 1 three times per day.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-12-14

Hallo Sally

Reply to cyberdoc