Posted by: frustrated | 2009-01-05

unsatisfied with sex life

I can only reach climax when I manually stimulate myself and then it takes forever. I cannot come when my boyfriend penetrates me or if we have a quickie. It just doesnt happen. He spends hours trying to satisfy me and in the end I just tell him to come so that it can end. What is wrong with me?

There are many things that can cause this, including relationship problems, general health conditions and hormonal changes. You do not state your age, but age also plays a role.Additionally many women cannot reach orgasm with vaginal stimulation or clitoral stimulation. Normal penile-vaginal penetration is often not sufficient. Sounds like you need a different kind of stimulation – a starting point would be a vibrator ( not just a normal dildo)- see where that sensation takes you. Your bf can consider this an ally and not a theat.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-07

Get your clit hood pierced. Adds a whole lot of fun to sex and you should orgasm like there is no tomorrow. My GF did and boy am I enjoying it too.

Posted by: Shony | 2009-01-06

try watching some porn!!!

Reply to Shony
Posted by: 69 | 2009-01-05

biggest sex organ is the brain. If you get in the right frame of mind there will be success. the movement should be driven by the brain to bring results.

Reply to 69