Posted by: Vibrator Lover | 2009-02-26

Unsatisfied Wife

Why is it that i can reach orgasm when i' m stimulating my g-spot or enter myself with a vibrator, but 4 some reason my husband cant get me there?We' r married 4, 7years now and through this time i' ve on waaay tooo many occations told him, shown him and even did it myself infront of him..but to no avail? Does that mean i' m one of those 1% of women who cant reach orgasm during sex or is it just hubby? Because for the last few years i' ve given up and just enjoy oral sex with him.

the most important thing to remember is that you (and not your partner) is responsible for reaching and achieving an orgasm. your partner may provide the action but you need to be mentally involved, communicate to him the actions / movement you require ect. these variables may make it impossible for him to make you orgasm. in this sense, enjoy the oral sex, make him watch you masturbate yourself to orgasm, and allow him to penetrate you after you have reached orgasm. thus, at the end of the sex acts, both of you would have reached orgasm and are satisfied.