Posted by: help | 2009-01-07

unsafe sex durin period now im nauseas

hI, my BF and I had unsafe sex during third day of my period ,I took the morning after pill the next day.My period stopped but i bled again after the pill. Now 4weeks later, I keep getting heartburns and nausea in mornings and after meals. I am soo scared. does this mean anything

There should be no reason to take the morning after pill if you had sex during your period – you are not fertile then. It’s a VERY silly thing to do because it’s the BEST time to pick up an infection like HIV. Go see a doctor and get tested for HIV and Pregnancy. Remember stress can also give heartburn- have it checked out

Posted by: Dirk | 2009-01-08

Ai, educate yourself... Even if its the day after your period you cant fall pregnant.

Reply to Dirk
Posted by: unsafe sex durin period now im nauseas | 2009-01-07

GOSH i REALY hOPE iTS STRESS, i AM SO AFRAID BY the fact that sperm can live in the body and if I ovulate it becomes fertilized.
I constantly am nauseas and have heartburns whenever I eat and wake up which is scary :(
Thanks hey

Reply to unsafe sex durin period now im nauseas
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-07

You cannot fall pregnant whilst having your monthly period.If you are concerned about a disease then that is another issue.It could be possible that you fell pregnant at another time of the month/No concentraceptive is 100 pc full proof ie condoms,the pill etc.
It could also be that you are stressed because of the possibility of being pregnant

Reply to Sg