Posted by: zed | 2009-02-09

unruptured follicle syndrome

i would like to know what the next step is if my follicles doesn' t rupture. What procedure will the Gyne consider/

Good luck.

Posted by: zed | 2009-02-25

insemination didn' t work :-(

My follicles haven' t ruptured, so ive been diagnosed with unruptured follicle syndrome. Doc says i have to go onto the pill for 2 months, thereafter i will have to do GIFT.

Has anyone had the same problem as me, please need some advise on what next.

Very Sad

Reply to zed
Posted by: ZED | 2009-02-10

Thanx need all the Luck i can get.

Visited the Gynea. Some of the follicles have ruptured, so we did insemination. We hope to have some good news soon, cant wait....

Reply to ZED
Posted by: me | 2009-02-10

O........ Sorry, just had to ask......

Reply to me
Posted by: Zed | 2009-02-10

Not a stupid question at all :-)
I started with Gonal F, then i took Ovidrel went for a check yesterday, he did an internal scan and seen that my follicles haven' t ruptured as to release the eggs. going again today for another int scan hope eggs are released. wil let you no later.

Reply to Zed
Posted by: me | 2009-02-09

sorry to sound stupid: How did he pick this up?

Reply to me