Question
Posted by: Kate | 2012/09/20

unregular period for last 2 months

I am sexually active and not on the pill but very careful. For the last 2 months I get all the normal pms symptoms but then my period is lasting 1 day but 2nd and 3rd day were there is no bloody I still have bloating and cramps. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I am very worried I might have an STD that is doing this as my ex did cheat. Taking in to account I have been very stressed with work.

Please advise

It could be the stress but I would suggest that you repeat the pregnancy test. AN STD would cause a discharge and pain.

1