Question
Posted by: Ren | 2010-04-16

UnReasonable Behaviour!!

Hi Dr

I need some advice please, I use to be a totally happy, jovial person, after 4 years of marriage, I am totally the opposite, I am always angry, always snapping at my kids and trying to find the cause of my unhappiness, I shift the blame to my parents, to his parents, to my husband, what could be the reason for this type of irrational behaviour? please help

There could be quite a number of reasons, and this is why it would help most to see a psychologist or marriage counsellor for a proper assessment, and then perhaps marriage counselling to help you work this out together. This would help you to focus less on blaming others, and more on how to solve problems

1